For those who like a good laugh or a smile, you came to the right place. This was originally in my profile, but I decided to move it here. A lot of these I found on fanfiction.net from various authors’ profile pages. Enjoy!
Copy the bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination,
and come join the dark side.(we have cookies!!)
I’d rather be Batman than Superman, because when Superman isn’t Superman, he’s a regular guy working for a living, but when Batman isn’t Batman, he’s a billionaire playboy. If you agree, Copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list: Fan of Fanfics, mmorse1017,
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
REAL SMART FRIENDS: Will get you out and say “i bet that was fun” with no sarcasm in their voice and ask why you didn’t invite them
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Won’t assist you in anything.
REAL FRIENDS: Will help you cause terror and chaos in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Won’t help you in a fight.
REAL FRIENDS: Will bash their heads heads in.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are friends.
REAL FRIENDS: Are brothers.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
You know you’re a Batman fan nerd when…
1) You say holy _ Batman!
2) When something dramatic happens you ask a series of questions then end it by saying “Find out next time. same bat time. same bat channel”
3) When your about to jump over the wall thingy in gym class you scream “na na na na na na BATMAN!!”
4) When you relate something happening in your life to issue number _
5) When girls fawn over a popular boy and you look at him saying “please. he’s no Robin.”
6) When you wear a shirt stating “Dick/Babs Forever” every day. *nervous chuckle*
7) When you sign a secret santa present “From your friendly neighborhood Batman”
8) When you wear a Nightwing shirt, and you spaz at anyone calling him Blue Beetle or Captain Atom.
9) When your home alone you practice your super hero voice figuring that there must be something better then the Christian Bale voice to use as a hero.
10) Laugh at those who call you a comic book weirdo and say “on an alternate world you’d be my best friend.” (Or on Earth 16)
11) Your nickname is Batgirl…and even your teachers call you it.
12) You own almost every Batman movie…and can recite everyone of them *cough*Batman: Under the Red Hood, Batman Begins, Batman: Subzero, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises*cough*
13) You go to an amusement park with a Batgirl shirt and act like you are part of the Justice League by running up to the actual people dressed up as heroes and try to blend in.
14) You have songs from Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Joker singing in Arkham City on your iPod.
15) You can’t pick your favorite member of the Batfamily.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they aren’t looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “‘Code 3’ in housewares”… and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
6. Move a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you’ll invite them in if they’ll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, “Why can’t you people just leave me alone?”
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti – depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the “Mission Impossible” theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna look” using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, “PICK ME, PICK ME!”
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “NO! NO! It’s those voices again!”
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, “There is no toilet paper in here!”
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting “Pikachu, I choose you!”
Repost this if you laughed…
Or are planning to do any of these things
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask “Got enough air in there?”
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you’re embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re one of THEM” – and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have new socks on.”
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: “This is my personal space.”
14) WHEN there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn’t you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say “Hi Greg, How’s your day been?”
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: “That’s mine!”
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don’t exist.
22) CALL out “Group hug” then enforce it
The game is my passion; I shall not lose.
It maketh me frag n00bs in dark alleys:
To gib suxxors beside still waters.
It restoreth my health:
It leadeth me in the paths of MMOGs for my ego’s sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of greifers.
I will fear no d00d: For my broomstick art with me;
My sword and my BFG, thy comfort me.
Thou preparest an ambush before me and offer me llamas;
Thou annointest my head with skills;
My ammo runneth over.
Surely fear and dread shall follow me all the days of my Half-Life,
And I will respawn in the bowels of the Game forever
You’re a 90’s kid if:
You can finish this ‘ice ice _”
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby’s World, Felix the cat, The Tick…AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
You’ve ever ended a sentence with the word “PSYCHE!”
You just cant resist finishing this . . . “Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . .”
You remember TGIF, Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading “Goosebumps”
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say “NOT” after (almost) every sentence . . . not
If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish…eeny meeny miney mo…and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
“Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?” was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He’s a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America’s Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on “intruders”
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where’s Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was “da BOMB!”
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected “Pogs”
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies
You haven’t always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
All your school supplies were “Lisa Frank” brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Lambchop’s song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You’ve gotten creeped out by “Are You Afraid of the Dark?”
You know the Macarena by heart.
“Talk to the hand” . . . nough said
You always said, “Then why don’t you marry it?!”
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
You remember Highlight’s magazine.
You went to McDonald’s to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When gameboy was a brick.
You did MASH to figure out your future
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you’d miss the 90’s so much!!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
or if you smiled at one of these things.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE:
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered for having cultivated such valuable lessons as: knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn’t always fair, and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don’t spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn’t defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents Truth and Trust, his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I’m A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Things To Ponder (from sakurademonalchemist):
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?
Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do “practice”?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can’t they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what’s the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn’t that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, “Quit while you’re ahead”?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn’t live there?
If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
Why don’t they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you’re sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn’t Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word “lisp” to have an “s” in it?
Why can’t you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
Why does an “X” stand for a kiss?
Why does the word “Filipino” start with the letter F ?
Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numbers?